WELCOME TO OUR COLLEGE
The Antervedipalam Firka Development Trust took the initiative to establish in 1972 in Malikipuram, a rural pocket in Konaseema of East Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh, a college to provide quality education to the backward and deprived sections of the area. Known as Mangena Venkata Narasimham; Jana Sankaraiah and Rudraraju Venkata Ramaraju (M.V.N. J.S. & R.V.R.) college, it had 35 students to begin with.Over the years, the college witnessed steady growth and in 2006-07 the enrolment was 1042 in three undergraduate and one postgraduate programmes. This college, affiliated to Andhra University and aided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, obtained recognition from the University Grants Commission under section 2(f) in 1981 and section 12(B) in1979. Currently, the strength of the teaching faculty is 43 and non-teaching staff is 35.